So, we've been developing pogs, or bases, that can contain little customizable pogs that GM's can use for their games.
Simple is deceptive. It took some time to carve out prototypes and make sure the inner pog piece fit well within the collar.
Our initial die cutter was able to carve out some pretty decent chipboard pogs to affix inventory stickers to; but we have since purchased a much better die cutter that cuts better discs. For a temporary view, we used our Inventory 1 set on the chipboard pieces, and a few of Paul Ooshun's Dungeon Buddies. The pog itself is a 1" diameter circle. As shown above, you can use 1" diameter circular stickers printed with your favorite characters and mobs. We also found:
they make a pretty spiffy base for miniatures too! So now, GM's can add a little twist to mobs on the encounter maps by adjusting what treasures they hold. Each collar holds up to 3 different chipboard pieces.
Now that we have the new die cutter, we have several protoype collars and pogs, it is time to make the multiple molds and the vaccuum chamber.